Look at all the goodies I’ve got! To celebrate my 666th follower (which has recently hawkwardly increased), I’m going to be giving away some things. I’ve chosen the things that I believe best represent my blog (sort of).
Of course, this might not be all the winner gets! Might be some money or some crafts hidden inside your package. Maybe I’ll ship Tom Hiddleston (aka myself) to your house.
Here’s some things you will get, however:
- Marvel Messenger Bag: fits a binder, some snacks, utilities, water bottles, etcetc. The zipper in the back is a bit weird, but the rest is pristine.
- Comic Heroes Magazine: The Avengers. HUGE pack of stuff inside. Includes:
-Sidekick preview comic
-Judge Dredd keyring
-Spreads of women in comics, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, HP Lovecraft, and Spiderman.
- Quinjet 4GB USB drive. Comes with:
-Iron Man 2
(*This one depends on what I can fit into 4GB.*)
- My half-exploded copy of Wreck This Journal. For you to finish.
- Neon pink or neon green 3D void lenses. I will draw graphics upon request on this.
- The Original Illustrated Sherlock Holmes. A huge anthology of the canon plus the original Strand illustrations. 636 pg.
- Avengers folder. Three-hole, two-pocket.
- Some bad fic. I mean it.
You know you want this! Ehehe. However, some rules apply. Or rather, guidelines:
- You must be following me. I’m doing this because this is a giveaway to celebrate my followers, and the point is sort of defeated if you’re not.
- You can reblog any number of times. Plus likes.
- I’ll be using a random number generator.
- I’ll ship everywhere, from Asgard to Midgard to beyond.
- Last entries will be counted 12AM EST on Thorsday, July 12, 2012.
- *SPECIAL:* When I count entries, I’ll be pasting it into Microsoft Word. If the winner is on an even page and is an even-numbered entry, I’ll be adding something extra. x Maybe some pins or a shirt.Love,GAIUSEdit: I bought the messenger bag on the street from an independent store vendor dude. It is not sold online; I have tried and checked. Sorry!
OH MY GOD THOR WOULD RIDE THE NYAN CAT!!! EVERYTHING HAS BECOME SO CLEAR!!!
Posters + Valentines Giveaway!
Because so many of you ordered valentines and commissioned me, I was able to make rent this month! It was pretty much the best Valentine’s Day gift I could ask for. To thank you for helping me out of a tight situation with your kindness, I thought I’d do a giveaway.
Winners will receive the following:
- A 11 x 17 poster of their choice. (Only Spock, GL, Thor, and Scott Pilgrim are available.)
- Their choice of any three valentines. You can see all the valentines here.
I’ll take care of shipping/handling, so the winners don’t have to worry about anything.
I’ll pick three winners on 11:59 PM, March 21st. So that gives you a month to reblog/like. Reblogs and likes both count and you can reblog as many times as you want. I’ll be using a randomizer to pick the winners!
You don’t have to be following me but keep your ask boxes open!
I know Valentine’s Day is over but hopefully some people will want these? Thank you again for all the support and kindness you’ve shown me! Without help from all of you, my family wouldn’t have a home. Thank you so much you guys, you don’t know how much it means to me!
I have a thing for Loki. Don’t get me wrong Thor is beautiful and I’ll take Captain America any day, and don’t get me started on Iron Man.
I just. Have a thing.
It’s ok. I think everyone has a thing for Loki. <3
Loki: I’m the god of mischief and lies. What makes you think I was telling you the truth when I said I’d take you in place of that waste of a race?
The Doctor: I didn’t. I know my history, believe me. Even Norse mythology. It might get messed up a bit, but it’s there in my head.
Loki: It’s been a pleasure, Doctor. Now if you’ll excuse me-
The Doctor: Please, go right ahead. Kill me if it makes you feel better.
Loki: How can this be? You must be an Asgardian god. Of what?
The Doctor: Well I thought that would have hurt just a little. And it’s Lord, actually. Of time. Anyway, you thought I’d just let you stroll past me to go destroy an entire race? You’re not the only lord of mischief. Rule number one… The Doctor lies.